Consider this your last notice…
Most investors avoid this lucrative sector because they believe there’s no reasonable way to predict which drugs will work in the clinic and/or get FDA approval.
But there is a way. And in a moment, I’ll prove it — and I’ll share details on a specific biotech you should own right now.
Not only do I believe this is the safest biotech stock to own today, but in the next 45 days, I believe it could realistically double.
But before I tell you more, let me show you what’s propelling this red-hot biotech trend…
Public and Private Investors Can’t Get Enough
Being a profitable trend trader means following big money flows, no matter where they’re going.
And today, the smart money is sprinting, faster than Usain Bolt, into biotech.
- The SPDR S&P Biotech ETF (XBI) is up a staggering 78% since the March bottom. That trounces the returns of the Nasdaq (+64%) and the S&P 500 index (+44%) over the same time period. (As I alluded to earlier, only semiconductors have performed so well.)
- A tsunami of private capital is flooding into biotechs. During the second quarter of 2020, venture funding into U.S.-based biotechs checked in at a whopping $6.4 billion. That’s the single highest quarterly total ever.
- Public market investors can’t get enough, either. Case in point: 40% of all IPO and follow-on financings in the market this year have been for biotechs. In other words, the overwhelming majority of new money being put to work in the public market is going into biotech deals.
But even against this backdrop, I know some of you are still afraid to try and pick individual biotech investments.
And that’s why I’ve got you covered (you can thank me later!)…
The Key to Making the Biggest Returns
In a recent column for you, I shared a safe way to invest in the smallest and most innovative (and therefore, the most potentially profitable) biotech stocks…
You can do that via the Principal Healthcare Innovators Index ETF (BTEC).
BTEC remains a top choice today, and a safe choice.
However, as an ETF, it invests in a basket of stocks. Over 250 of them.
So, while its focus on biotech makes it possible for us to earn a market-beating return…
Because of its breadth, it’s impossible for us to maximize our profits.
To make the biggest returns — for example, to double or more our money — we need to focus on individual biotech stocks.
And that’s what my live event tonight is all about…
Myth-Busting Biotech Investing
At 8pm Eastern tonight, I’ll be hosting a fully live online event…
What you’ll learn during this FREE event will help you take all the guesswork out of biotech investing…
And furthermore, I’ll be sharing — also, 100% free — the safest and most potentially profitable biotech stock to own right now.
No gimmicks here. During the event, I’ll be sharing the company’s name and ticker symbol, as well as my investment thesis for it.
That alone is reason enough to register here and tune in live.
And as you’ll learn tonight, this biotech stock is anything but risky.
- Its drug works. In fact, it works so well that the FDA allowed the company to skip Phase 3 trials and go straight to applying for full marketing approval. If granted, this drug will be on the market next year.
- An urgent need exists for the drug. Over 1 million people in the U.S. currently suffer from the disease it treats. Another 40,000 people each year develop it. And yet no other treatment option exists. Making matters even more urgent, most of the newly diagnosed patients are children.
- A profit delivery date is set. In 60 days or less, we’ll know if its drug application is complete and ready for final review. I fully expect it will be. Then, the FDA will provide a specific date where it will issue a final approval. Anticipation of this decision alone could lead shares to double… and they could double again when approval is granted.
Bottom line: You no longer have an excuse to miss out on the red-hot biotech trend.
Either invest in the BTEC ETF…
Join my free event tonight to find out the identity of my top biotech stock to buy right now…
Or even better, do both! Your portfolio will thank you later.
Ahead of the tape,