As Wayne and I have been explaining recently, there’s one trend you absolutely need to be investing in right now:
Most investors avoid this lucrative sector because, frankly, it can seem overwhelming. “I’m not a doctor!” they say. “How am I supposed to predict which drugs will get FDA approval?”
So today, we’d like to point you to a specific biotech company you should own right now.
Why? Because in the next 45 days, it could realistically double.
But before I tell you more, let me explain why investing in biotech is so important right now.
Public and Private Investors Can’t Get Enough
As our partner Lou Basenese wrote yesterday:
“Being a profitable trend trader means following big money flows, no matter where they’re going. And today, the smart money is sprinting, faster than Usain Bolt, into biotech.”
- The SPDR S&P Biotech ETF (XBI) is up 78% since the March bottom. That trounces the returns of the Nasdaq (+64%) and the S&P 500 index (+44%) over the same time period.
- Private capital is flooding into biotechs. During Q2 2020, venture funding into U.S.-based biotechs reached $6.4 billion. That’s the single highest quarterly total ever.
- Public market investors can’t get enough, either. Case in point: 40% of all IPO and follow-on financings in the market this year have been for biotechs. In other words, the overwhelming majority of new money being put to work in the public market is going into biotech deals.
But even against this backdrop, I understand that you still might be worried about trying to pick individual biotech investments.
And that’s where some wisdom from Lou comes into the picture…
The #1 Key to the Biggest Biotech Profits
In a recent column for you, Lou shared a safe way to invest in the smallest and most innovative (and therefore, the most potentially profitable) biotech stocks…
You can do that via the Principal Healthcare Innovators Index ETF (BTEC).
BTEC remains a top choice today, and a safe choice.
However, as an ETF, it invests in a basket of stocks. Over 250 of them.
So, while its focus on biotech makes it possible for us to earn a market-beating return…
Because of its breadth, it’s impossible for us to maximize our profits.
To make the biggest returns — for example, to double or more our money — we need to focus on individual biotech stocks.
And that’s where Lou’s live event comes into the picture…
“Buy this Biotech Stock!”
You see, last night at 8pm Eastern, Lou hosted a LIVE online event on Zoom.
During the event, Lou taught his readers how to take the guesswork out of biotech investing…
And furthermore, he shared — also, 100% free — the safest and most potentially profitable biotech stock to own right now.
As he explained, this biotech stock has already been de-risked:
- Its drug works. In fact, it works so well that the FDA allowed the company to skip Phase 3 trials and go straight to applying for full marketing approval. If granted, this drug will be on the market next year.
- An urgent need for it exists. Over 1 million people in the U.S. currently suffer from the disease it treats. Another 40,000 people each year develop it. And yet no other treatment option exists. Making matters even more urgent, most of the newly diagnosed patients are children.
- A profit delivery date has been set. In 60 days or less, we’ll know if its drug application is complete and ready for final review. (Lou fully expects that it will be.) Then, the FDA will provide a specific date where it will issue a final approval. Anticipation of this decision alone could lead shares to double… and they could double again when approval is granted.
The Ticker Symbol of Lou’s #1 Biotech Stock
And now I’ve got some very good news to share…
Lou let us record his event for all of our Crowdability readers…
And now it’s ready for you to view »
As Lou wrote before he went live,
“No gimmicks here. During the event, I’ll be sharing the company’s name and ticker symbol, as well as my investment thesis for it.”
Again, this is the identity of Lou’s #1 biotech stock to buy right now…
And he’d like to share it with you — for free.
To watch the replay of Lou’s live event from last night, just click here »