With Bitcoin up 36% year-to-date, the bold headlines for cryptos are back.
Industry observers are predicting “an end to the crypto bear market,” and yelling from the rooftops that now’s the time to dive in headfirst.
Today, I’ll explain why they’re dead wrong.
But I’ll also tell you about a certain crypto investment that you should make this year.
As you’ll see, this one investment could hand you an absolute fortune — no matter what happens with the overall crypto market.
The Crypto Bear Market
At its peak in 2017, the crypto market was worth nearly $1 trillion.
Bitcoin alone was valued at $321 billion.
But that party came to an end in early 2018. No one knows why…
Maybe investors lost their appetite for these speculative investments. And once new money stopped flowing in, prices collapsed. Or maybe it’s because of government regulation.
Whatever the reason, investors who got in at the peak lost about 90% of their money.
But now, many experts believe the tide is turning…
A Big Future Ahead
Many of the world’s leading tech and financial companies, as well as several sovereign governments, believe cryptos have a big future ahead of them.
To see what I mean, check out these recent headlines:
- The company that operates the New York Stock Exchange recently launched a bitcoin exchange called Bakkt.
- Fidelity is building a crypto platform. TD Ameritrade and E-Trade will soon offer crypto trading. And Goldman Sachs is diving into blockchain technology.
- Facebook recently announced a digital currency called Libra. CNN said this could “change global commerce and finance.” With Facebook’s userbase of 2.4 billion people, Libra could become the most widely used currency in the world.
Meanwhile, in recent government news:
- Bitcoin set a trading record in Venezuela, proving its value during political turmoil.
- As Forbes reported, a bill is moving through the state legislature of New Hampshire to allow citizens to pay their taxes in bitcoin.
- The SEC removed key restrictions for creating crypto ETFs. Experts say a bitcoin ETF could drive up BTC prices by 10x or more, so this could be a game-changer.
With headlines like these — and with prominent CEOs like Twitter’s Jack Dorsey saying he expects bitcoin to become the “currency of the Internet” — it’s getting harder to imagine a future without cryptos.
But here’s the thing…
We firmly believe you should steer clear of the crypto market.
Here’s Why You Should Avoid Cryptos
You see, the crypto market is still driven largely by emotion. That means there’s no logic behind price moves, and no way to predict the future with any confidence.
To see what I mean, look at the wild swings recently in bitcoin’s price.
- In March 2019, it was trading for just over $3,500.
- In June, it spiked nearly 300% to $13,677.
- But just a few months later, it crashed to $7,500. For investors who got in at the June high, that’s almost a 50% loss.
The thing is, there were no reasons for these swings — no announcements, no breakthroughs, no increases in revenues or earnings. It’s just speculation.
That explains why we’re avoiding the crypto market. And that’s why we’re recommending that you avoid it, too.
But perhaps surprisingly, this doesn’t mean we’re avoiding every crypto investment…
On the contrary, we believe a certain crypto investment could earn us a fortune this year.
The Most Profitable Crypto Investment — Ever
Most investors have spent the last two years selling out of all their crypto positions.
But not us…
In fact, Wayne and I have continued to invest more. The reason for this is simple:
We recently discovered a little-known crypto investment. And this investment is helping us earn enormous profits — even as cryptos have been crashing all around us.
In other words, while other investors have been suffering huge losses, we’ve been earning triple-digit (and even quadruple-digit) profits.
Tomorrow, Wayne’s going to tell you more about this extraordinary investment.
And most importantly, he’s going to show you how you could invest in it alongside us — at the same time, and on the same terms.
So stay tuned!