One of the most hated assets in the world right now is crypto-currencies — and with good reason:
Over the past 12 months, the crypto market has collapsed by 80% or more.
But surprisingly, a group of “insiders” is still pouring money into this market.
Are they blindly optimistic? Foolish? Crazy?
Let’s take a look at what they’re up to, and then you can be the judge.
For Most Investors, the Pain Won’t Stop
For most investors, the crypto market has been the source of pain lately.
For example, bitcoin is down more than 80% from its all-time high…
And Ethereum and Ripple are down more than 90%.
That explains why most mom and pop investors are too scared to touch cryptos right now.
But perhaps surprisingly, the fundamentals of this market are only getting stronger.
And that’s why the “insiders” are more bullish than ever…
Insiders Lead the Way
For example, the world’s leading technology and financial companies, as well as many sovereign governments, have changed their tune…
Two years ago, folks like Jamie Dimon, the CEO of J.P. Morgan, were calling bitcoin a “fraud.” But today, not only are they predicting a bright future for cryptos, but they’re putting their money where their mouth is by investing heavily in this market.
Case in point, check out some of these recent headlines:
- Last week, The Street reported that financial services giant Fidelity has decided to launch a bitcoin custody service. Such a service will provide the support institutional investors need to finally get involved with cryptos.
- Fortune Magazine broke the story about the New York Stock Exchange’s plans to launch a crypto exchange this year called Bakkt.
- And dozens of consumer companies have announced ways to make it easier for us to use cryptos in our day-to-day lives — from Samsung (its Galaxy S10 will come with a digital wallet for Ethereum), to crypto-exchange Binance, (which now accepts debit and credit cards), to Coinstar (whose kiosks now allow users to purchase bitcoin.)
Meanwhile, in recent government news:
- Bitcoin set a trading record in Venezuela last week, as it continues to prove its value in the face of political turmoil.
- Forbes recently reported that a bill is moving through the state legislature of New Hampshire that would allow citizens to pay their taxes in bitcoin.
- And the SEC recently removed the need for many investment companies to seek permission to bring new crypto ETFs to market. With experts predicting that a bitcoin ETF could drive up BTC prices by 1,000% or more, this could be a game-changer.
With headlines like these — and with well-respected tech leaders like Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey saying he expects bitcoin to become the “currency of the Internet” — it’s getting harder and harder to imagine a future without cryptos.
You Could Still Make a Fortune with Cryptos
As you just learned, crypto prices are down, but their fundamentals are stronger than ever.
But as investors, this leaves us with important questions:
Will improving fundamentals lead to higher prices?
And if so, should you start putting money into cryptos today, before prices make a move?
So, tomorrow, Wayne will reveal three strategies you could use to potentially make money from cryptos right now — whether prices rise, or even if they continue to plummet.